Slideshow

Monday, February 23, 2009

A Nice Evening Together


After returning home from an awesome day surfing at Goat island I grabbed my beautiful wife and we decided to do family home evening out of the home. We had a nice little dinner at subway where we split a $5.00 footlong (it was surprisingly just enough, I usually eat a footlong by myself). We then walked to the beach with a towel and our sweatshirts and spent about an hour talking about life and watching the waves. We discussed how important it is to enjoy life in the moment always taking advantage of today (which isn't that hard considering where we live). After sunset we decided to come home and enjoy some ice cream (mmmm). This has been another wonderful day in paradise.

2 comments:

  1. Do you like to cause all of us who aren't in Hawaii pain? Cuz it's working. Though we have had a hot spell here in Logan--It's been 40 degrees this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Rob, I am just so stoked on hawaii that I want everyone to see the wonderful experience that I am having here so that maybe they can live vicariously through me. Like today there is a huge swell and I am going to go bodysurf some intense shorebreak at a place called pounders and it will be divine.

    ReplyDelete