Slideshow

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Apartment





Our studio is 600 square feet and it is located on the top floor of this three story house. We have a view of a lot of Laie including the temple and the beach, two of my favorite things. I look out at the ocean about 10 times a day. Our bed is made up of two different twins that we have pushed together and put up on cinder blocks.





We were living out of our suitcases for the first 2 1/2 weeks but now we have a bookshelf that we use as a dresser. It is nice to be out of our suitcases. We have two chairs and that is what it means to be fully furnished in Hawaii.



6 comments:

  1. That view is AMAZING!! It totally makes the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah bookshelf and two chairs. Those look like really comfortable chairs though. And that bookshelf holds way more than any dresser I have ever seen. Im getting a bookshelf for me clothes. Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is bigger than my first married housing. I lived in a very small pit green trailer on the campus of IU. Oh those were the days.....You will always remember these times. Sounds like you have GREAT views and so close to the important things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo envious of you guys!! What a life...it is sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you guys! We are so excited to come out there and play with you! We will be out there on April 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason and Amber!
    Wow what a great deal. I don't think you could ask for better. If I was a better man I wouldn't be jealous but nevertheless I am. Amber you are one lucky girl...

    ReplyDelete