Slideshow

Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Video

It is nice to go on walks every once and a while around the temple. It is being worked on right now and will not be open for another year but just being on the grounds gives us a little taste of paradise.

Last Saturday we worked on the farm for a little while and it is much harder work than I thought it would be, I came away with a nice little blister on my left hand. Our building is the closest building to the farm and the temple so it doesn't take very long to get to either.

3 comments:

  1. That reminds me of numerous videos we made in Floripa. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jason, its Warren Hall, I didn't know you had a blog, but I enjoyed reading this much more than just hearing about your surfing adventures everyday on facebook.

    ReplyDelete