Slideshow

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just an Update


Amber and I finished spring term today and it is a relief to be done for a while. Amber is going to have to start all over again on monday but I don't have to go back until mid-september. I will be working this next week as a driver for BYU taking kids to the airport and picking more up. It will be good to work and have a break from school. I am sure that I will be excited to start school again come september.

As most of you know Amber got a job as a Resident Advisor for our apartments which means she works 19 hours a week and instead of getting paid we get free rent. It is a very competetive position and we are really blessed that she got hired. We have been really blessed since we got married and especially since we moved here. God blesses us with tender mercies all the time and for that we are grateful. I got a calling a week and a half ago as 2nd counselor in the Elder's quorum presidency. We like our ward a lot, everyone is really nice and there are a ton of Brazilians so I get to practice my portuguese on a weekly basis.

So that is an update on our life here in hawaii we just got back from the gym and we need to get to bed. Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment