Slideshow

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I was Runnin (Forest Gump)



So some of you know that my parents are crazy enough to run a marathon and they just emailed me their training schedule. Running has never been my thing but if my parents who are almost double my age are capable of running a marathon I should probably try to keep up. (It is sad when you have to try to keep up with your parents when you are 25 but come on just look at my parents)


So I started training this week and I have to say things are going well. The humidity here makes running a very cleansing activity.


I probably lost a gallon of sweat on my short run.

She will probably deny it but I am sure Amber was turned on by her extremely sweaty husband walking in totally soaked wearing short shorts that show off his skinny white legs. After walking in the house I walked around in circles and stretched. Then we watched So you think you can Dance, the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Poulter, it's Lavine (now Chilton) from the mission. Somehow I keep finding people from the mission and I figured writing comments is nice, so hi. Way to go for wanting to run a marathon. I have so much respect for people who like running. Chasing my kids wears me out enough.

    ReplyDelete