Slideshow

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank you for your comments; side note: I got a Job!

After not so serious consideration I have decided to continue posting on our blog. (I say our because we are sealed as one but Amber doesn't post anything.) Thanks to your comments I have more motivation to post. Rob I like the fact that this can serve as my journal so it doesn't matter if no one reads it now. It is clear that some people do read this and thanks to Alec's suggestion I now know all the details on everyone who visits my blog through google analytics. (That word just made me think of Arrested Development, "analyst" and a "therapist," an "analrapist.") So I continue my documentation of our life in hawaii.

Oh yeah, I got a new job as a Manny (a male nanny) Cache is the cutest 7 1/2 month old son of Logan and Jennilee Calkins. I watch him on monday, wednesday, and friday while his parents are at work and school. As you can see life is rough here in hawaii.

4 comments:

  1. Did Logan and Jennilee happen to go to USU or otherwise live in Logan Utah at some point? Not that I know them, I am just wondering if father and son's name are just a coincidince (since you are not from Utah, I should probably note that Logan City is in Cache County).

    At first I thought you guys just had a kid...that weighed 30 pounds at birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan's middle name is Cache. He is from California but his parents did get the names from Cache county in Utah. I think.. If Jennilee reads this maybe she can clarify.
    A 30 pound baby would be nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's 21 lbs and Logan's parents did get it from Logan Utah in Cache Valley...we are both from California! But Cache Valley is very beautiful! lol...just for clarification!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you decided to keep posting! It's a way that we can see what's going on with you guys! Congrats on the Manny job!

    ReplyDelete