Slideshow

Sunday, February 7, 2010

18 Weeks

I have FINALLY decided to post something and plan on blogging more frequently. Jason has done a good job so far, but he just can't do pregnancy updates for me. I am 18 weeks now and am definitely showing. I have accepted my baby bump and no longer try to suck it in. My pregnancy has been pretty wonderful thus far, no morning sickness or anything. I feel very blessed for that because I am still able to go to school full-time and not miss any classes. Jason is grateful that I haven't had any cravings and made him get up in the middle of the night to go get me something. We are excited for our ultrasound appointment this Thursday and cannot wait to find out if we are having a little girl or boy. We will be happy with either one. I am grateful for Jason and excited to begin our eternal family with our kids!

6 comments:

  1. Amber, your bump is so cute ;) Kyle and I have noticed it but didn't wanna say anything YET... We are so excited to be close to you guys and can't wait to find out if Morrison is having a little girl or boy cousin... either one I know he will be happy to play with... We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your baby bump is cute! Thanks for posting a preggo update! I have been wondering how you are doing! I hope that it still continues on this good path. Let us know when you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to find out what you are having either. Of course we expect a boy but will be excited either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute Amber!! I say its a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little bumb is so cute!!! You are going to be the cutest pregnant momma ever :) I happy for you that you dont have morning sickness or anything. If you ever need anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO DANG CUTE, AMBER!I'm so excited for you, you are going to be an excellent mommy.

    Keep up with the posts, I love it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete